If you’ve never made your own body wash before, this is going to be a treat! This DIY body wash uses coconut oil and honey to moisturize dry, cracked skin, and leave it feeling silky smooth. Super easy to do, and also makes a really cute gift! I love this DIY body wash because it contains all natural ingredients, and won’t dry out your skin like store bought body washes. Every time you use this homemade body wash, your skin will thank you!!!
DIY Body Wash Recipe
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vitamin E
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 10-15 drops favorite essential oil
- 1/2 cup liquid castile soap
- Heat up coconut oil until melted.
- Then, stir in the honey, vitamin E oil, and essential oils. Stir well.
- Slowly add in the liquid castile soap and stir gently.
- Pour into a clean jar or bottle and shake well before using.
Because this homemade body wash does not contain the same ingredients as store bought washes, it will not lather up the same, but it WILL cleanse and moisturize a lot better. Coconut oil and vitamin E will keep your skin soft, young looking, and supple, while honey cleanses and exfoliates. The liquid castile soap does all the washing, and your favorite essential oil will add a beautiful scent to every shower!
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂