This mayonnaise hair mask is perfect for all hair types, but especially dry, brittle hair. Because mayonnaise contains oil and egg, it makes it the perfect combination to treat dry, breaking, and damaged hair. This super easy mayonnaise hair mask takes seconds to make and will leave your hair super soft, moisturized, and shiny too!
Mayonnaise Hair Mask
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
The vanilla extract will cut down the smell of the mayonnaise and give your hair a beautiful, vanilla scent!
- Mix 1 cup of mayonnaise with a teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir well.
- Apply all over dry, unwashed hair.
- Wrap with a towel or a shower cap and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse out and shampoo and style as normal.
I like to do this treatment 2-3 times a week, and I’ve definitely noticed a huge improvement in the texture of my hair! It’s much softer, there are less split ends, and the shine is out of this world!
Did you like this post? If so, why not share 🙂