This easy whipped body butter recipe will leave your skin feeling silky smoothing and leave it smelling like a little slice of heaven! Super easy to do, this is one of my favorite whipped body butter recipes (and I have many!). All you need are a handful of ingredients which you can purchase at any drugstore or even grocery store!
Whipped Body Butter Recipe
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1.5 tbsp almond oil
- 60 drops of your favorite essential oil (lavender, peppermint, grapefruit, etc…)
- two 4 oz mason jars
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the shea butter and the coconut oil in 30 second intervals (it took me about 90 seconds). Mix in between intervals.
- Place your mixture into the fridge for about 3 hours or until it has hardened a little bit.
- Remove firmed mixture and beat with a mixer until a fluffy consistency has been achieved.
- Mix in the almond oil and essential oils and transfer into clean jars.
- Ready to use or give away as a gift!