Last Updated on
This DIY brightening face mask will make your skin adapt a beautiful glow that will give off some serious envy! I’ve used this brightening face mask a few times now, and every single time I get amazing results! After every application, my skin looks like it just had a 2 hour massage and facial and it’s just glowing! The mask incorporates all natural ingredients that your skin will love!
For far too long I’ve been searching for a DIY brightening face mask and this is a clear winner! You seriously won’t believe the amazing glow your skin will have after just 1 application!
Homemade Brightening Face Mask
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- rosewater. Here’s a tutorial on how to make your own rosewater (just enough to make a paste!)
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together until they form a paste.
- Apply all over face and neck and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove mask by gentle massaging into skin to exfoliate.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
Why This Works:
Turmeric fights aging, brightens the skin naturally, and also prevents acne.
Baking soda acts as a natural exfoliant and also gets rid of dark spots and acne scars.
Rose water gives the skin a beautiful glow, soothes the skin, and also moisturizes.
All of these 3 ingredients are the perfect recipe for beautiful, glowing skin!
If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to share 🙂