This DIY detox face mask uses amazing, all natural ingredients that will leave your skin feeling fresh and detoxified! It's very important to detoxify your skin at least once a week to get rid of pollutants that are all around us. Especially if you smoke, a detox face mask can rid your skin of the harmful ingredients that can linger on your skin. We love this detox mask because it's super easy to make, and you probably already have the ingredients at home!
Detox Face Mask
- 2 tbsp Bentonite clay
- 1 tsp organic, cold pressed coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp raw honey
- juice of half a lemon or lime (organic if possible)
- In a small bowl, add the Bentonite clay.
- To that, squeeze half a lemon or lime and mix well.
- Add the coconut oil and raw honey and stir until homogeneous.
Using the Detox Face Mask:
On a clean face, apply the mask all over face and neck, making sure to avoid the eyes.
Leave the mask on for 20-25 minutes or until it has hardened.
Remove the mask with a clean, warm washcloth.
Rinse any left over residue and pat dry.
Follow up with a light moisturizer.
We recommend using this detoxifying face mask once or twice a week for clear, health, and detoxed skin.
If you like this post, please share 🙂