Once a month, everyone should get the luxury of a detox bath. A detox bath can relax your muscles, your mind, and detoxify your body of all the gunk including pollutants. Detox baths are a true luxury that every girl should do at least once a month. So kick back, relax, and let the soothing green tea detox bath take you to a far away place! A foreword before you go ahead with any of these detox baths:
- Drink lots and lots of water before your bath. A detox bath is supposed to help you sweat out all the toxins. So the more water you drink, the better.
- Try not to eat for a couple of hours before your bath.
- Make sure someone else is home. Some people experience dizziness while in the bath.
- Your bath water should be hot, but also comfortable.
Homemade Green Tea Detox Bath
- 1-2 cups Epsom salts
- 1-2 cups baking soda
- 2-5 bags green tea
- 1/2-2 cups apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 10-20 drops essential oils (optional)
- 1 tbsp ground ginger (optional)
- lemon halves or lemon juice (optional)
- 1/3 cup olive oil (optional)
After your bathtub has filled halfway, mix in all ingredients. Stir every few minutes so everything gets incorporated. Once your bath is full, get in, and soak for 20-40 minutes. Be careful getting out, as you may feel a little dizzy! Dry off, and apply coconut oil to moisturize your skin. Follow up with plenty of water as your body is now dehydrated. If you're taking a shower afterwards, use cool water to close your pores.
Did you enjoy this post? Why not share?