Looking for the ultimate in hair growth serums? Look no further because this DIY hair growth serum is comprised of only the finest in hair growth oils! Formulated with natural oils, this DIY hair growth serum targets the hair right at the roots to thicken and promote healthy locks and hair growth.
DIY Hair Growth Serum Recipe
- 3 tbsp castor oil
- 2 tbsp jojoba oil
- 4 tbsp almond oil
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seed oil
- 2 tbsp peppermint oil
- 1 tbsp tea tree oil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- In a bottle or glass jar, add all oils.
- Shake gently to mix all oils and store in a cool, dark place.
How to Use the Hair Growth Serum:
- Apply a small amount to the scalp and massage gently in slow circular motions.
- Work the serum throughout entire head focusing on scalps and ends.
- Leave on for at least 30 minutes or over night.
- Serum can also be applied on damp hair and covered with a warm, wet towel. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse out.
- Use 2-3 times a week for best results.
All oils are hydrating and encourage hair growth, treat scalp conditions, and prevent and treat split ends.
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂