Can’t get those nails to grow? No worries, we’ve got the perfect DIY nail growth serum for you! With all natural ingredients, and proven to work, this DIY nail growth serum will not only make your nails grow (FAST), but will also moisturize dry, brittle nails, nourish the skin, and strengthen weak nails. This recipe uses aloe vera gel, castor oil, vitamin E, and garlic. Each and every one of these ingredients are scientifically proven to promote nail growth, strengthen nails, and hydrate cuticles.
DIY Nail Growth Serum Recipe:
- 1/2 tsp aloe vera gel
- 1/2 tsp castor oil (if you don’t have castor oil, you can also use coconut oil or olive oil)
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- a garlic clove
- In a clean jar or pot, mix aloe vera gel, castor oil, and the vitamin E capsule.
- Mix together until well combined.
- In a food processor, add your garlic clove.
- Rub the garlic paste directly onto clean, nail polish free nails.
- Massage it into the nail beds in slow, circular motions and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Wash off, and pat dry.
- Now apply the oil serum that you made earlier onto your nails.
- Massage slowly into the cuticles.
- Leave on overnight or for a couple of hours.
Use the garlic paste onto your nails once a week, but DO apply the oil every night before bed. Within just 2 weeks, you’ll notice a huge difference in the health of your nails, stronger nails, and longer nails too!
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂