This DIY face slimming mask will make your face look thinner with just 2 ingredients! The addition of lemon juice and oats helps to “shape” the face by tightening it, therefore giving it a slimmer, more refined look. Oats are also amazing for wrinkles and fine lines, so using this face mask on a regular basis will reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
Homemade Face Slimming Mask
The oats in this face slimming mask produce collagen and promote healthy cell growth, therefore tightening the skin and making it look slimmer. Use this mask every other day to treat a number of ailments including but not limited to:
- Puffy face
- Dark circles
- Wrinkles & fine lines
- Dark spots
- Acne scars
- 1-2 tbsp ground oats
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (preferably organic)
- In a small bowl, mix your ingredients until they form a paste.
- Play around with the measurements until the mixture can be applied to the face without dripping or being too chunky.
- Apply all over face and neck and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow up with a moisturizer or a few drops of coconut oil.
Use this mask every other day to see maximum results!
Leave a comment below and don't forget to share 🙂