Got stubborn facial hair? Fret no more as we're bringing you the ultimate DIY facial hair remover! Getting rid of unwanted peach fuzz and dark, thick hairs on the upper lip and eyebrows can be a pain and expensive. Shaving does no good to the skin and can actually cause damage by tearing micro cuts into the skin and allowing bacteria to flourish. We've finally found a simple way to end all the suffering with this DIY facial hair remover!
DIY Facial Hair Remover Recipe
What you will need:
- Lemon Juice from a whole lemon (medium sized)
- 1/4 cup flour
- In a small bowl, add the flour and lemon juice. Add water a little bit at a time until the mixture becomes a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture to your desired area and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Once time is up, grab a warm towel and gently but firmly scrape the mixture off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- If you have sensitive skin, you can finish off with a light moisturizer.
How it works:
Flour works as an exfoliator that rubs away the already weakened hair strands and the water simply makes it so the mixture is not too potent and damaging.
This remedy should be done at least once or twice a week for a few weeks. Soon, you will see that the hairs will start to disappear little by little and eventually, they will simply stop growing.
Not only can this be used as a facial hair remover, but on other body parts as well, such as armpits, bikini area and the happy trail.
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂