For those suffering from regular breakouts and acne, this homemade acne fighting mask will be your ticket out! Made with simple, all natural ingredients, this homemade acne fighting mask will target breakouts right at the root, eliminating them, as well as preventing them.
Homemade Acne Fighting Mask Recipe
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Apply the mask to a clean face and neck and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Follow up with a light moisturizer.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week for 1 month to eliminate acne and prevent any future breakouts.
- Once cleared, use the mask once a week.
Benefits of Homemade Acne Fighting Mask:
Lemon Juice is a natural lightener which will help to get rid of acne scars as well as prevent any future ones. Lemon juice is also anti-bacterial which will target breakouts and prevent any bacteria from forming.
Baking Soda is a natural cleanser and exfoliator. It will gently cleanse the skin as well as exfoliate it, getting rid of dead skin cells.
Honey has anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties and is one of the most important ingredients in this mask. It will penetrate the skin deeply to get rid of any bacteria and dirt as well as prevent it from forming.
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂