Aloe vera is one of those “miracle” natural ingredients that everyone should use! Containing over 200 compounds such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, fatty acids, salicylic acid, antioxidants, and many more, aloe vera is truly a miracle plant. Aloe vera is not only for burns and cuts, but also for a number of other skin ailments such as dark spots, acne, rosacea, eczema, stretch marks, fine lines, wrinkles, and so much more! Basically, whatever you wanna fix on your skin, aloe vera can help you do it! This DIY aloe vera cream for all skin conditions is all natural and works some serious miracles!
DIY Aloe Vera Cream
- 2 tbsp almond oil
- 1/3 cup aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp apricot oil, but you can also use jojoba oil or castor oil.
- 1 tbsp beeswax
- 10 drops of your favorite essential oil
- In a double boiler, add all of the oils and beeswax except the essential oils.
- Stir until melted and combined.
- Turn off heat and let the mixture cool.
- In a separate bowl, add the aloe vera gel and mix in with the essential oils.
- Pour the gel slowly into the oil mixture and use a hand mixture until it becomes like a buttery consistence.
- Pour into a clean, airtight container and it’s ready to use!
How to Use the DIY Aloe Vera Cream:
Because this cream has SO many uses, it all depends on what you need it for, but we recommend you apply once or twice a day all over face and neck, slowly massaging into skin.
Works great as a night cream as it penetrates deep into the skin to prevent and reverse signs of aging, erase discoloration and dark spots, and prevent and get rid of breakouts.
Use as often as needed. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂