Blackheads and facial hair are some of the most annoying skin issues, and although there they both do reappear, there are ways to remove them at home, naturally! This DIY blackhead and facial hair remover is made with egg whites which means you can try this right NOW…assuming you have an egg at home (which, let's face it, you probably do!). This simple and natural method has been used for hundreds of years to remove blackheads, whiteheads, and facial hair without any pain, and without breaking the bank. Keep reading to find out how to use this DIY blackhead and facial hair remover.
DIY Blackhead and Facial Hair Remover
- 1 egg white
- tissue paper (Kleenex)
- makeup brush
- In a small bowl, beat the egg white until frothy using a fork.
- Before applying the mask, make sure your face is clean and free of any dirt or makeup.
- Use a clean makeup brush to dip into the egg white and apply all over your face. Go over your entire face twice.
- You can choose whether you just want to apply to blackhead or facial hair areas or all over.
- Apply the tissue paper on your face, tearing it into pieces to fit different parts of your face.
- Press down so that it sticks to the egg, then dip the brush into the egg again. Apply on top of the tissue.
- Allow to dry for about 40 minutes or until the tissue feels hard and your skin feels tight.
- After the 40 minutes are up, gently pull the mask upwards.
- Once the entire mask is off, rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
Your skin will feel incredibly soft and clean, and you'll immediately see blackheads and facial hair on the tissue paper.
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂