This DIY coconut food scrub uses all natural ingredients such as sea salt and coconut flakes to slough off dead skin cells, and reveal smooth skin. If you have dry, scaly skin this foot scrub will leave your feet super soft and silky as well as get rid of cracks and dryness. So if you need a little spa day, check out this DIY coconut foot scrub and be ready to show off those silky feet this summer!
DIY Coconut Food Scrub Recipe
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp coarse sea salt
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 10 drops lemongrass essential oil or any other essential oil (optional)
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Soak your feet in warm, herbal tea water for 10-15 minutes.
- Then, scrub your feet with the DIY coconut foot scrub for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off and follow up with a foot cream.
Use once a week to get super soft feet!
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂