If you're looking for a super fun, festive body scrub, you've come to the right place! This DIY cotton candy sugar scrub is nice and colorful, smells amazing, and makes a great homemade gift (although we do recommend you make extra to keep some for yourself!). So if you love the smell of cotton candy, you absolutely HAVE to make this sugar scrub…especially because it will leave your skin super soft!
DIY Cotton Candy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- a few drops of vanilla essential oil or vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup carrier oil of your choice (coconut, almond, olive, apricot, grapeseed, avocado, etc…)
- 1 pack cotton candy mix-in
- In a medium sized bowl, mix in the sugar and the carrier oil of your choice.
- You may need to add more sugar or more oil depending on your preferences, but I like mine to be more oil-less.
- Add in a few drops of vanilla essential oil or vanilla extract and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Lastly, add in the cotton candy mix and stir well.
- Scoop sugar scrub into a clean, air tight container or jar.
- Use as you would any other scrub in the shower.
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂
What is the mix ?in which one to use?