A good facial peel can cost hundreds of dollars at the salon, but making your own at home will only cost you pennies…or at least no more than a couple of bucks! This DIY facial peel is made with apple cider vinegar and applesauce to rid the skin of dirt, impurities, blackheads, and other pesky problems, leaving it super smooth, bright, and blackhead-free!This DIY facial peel is made with apple cider vinegar and applesauce to rid the skin of dirt, impurities, blackheads, and other pesky problems, leaving it super smooth, bright, and blackhead-free!
The reason this DIY facial peel works SO well is because of its main ingredient: apples! Apples contain natural acids which help the skin get rid of dead skin cells, and therefore acting like a facial peel. Apples are also a natural source of malic acids which boosts immunity, detoxifies the skin and body, and encourages overall healthy skin. This facial peel also works considerably well for those with aging skin, dark spots, sun spots, and acne scars.
DIY Facial Peel Recipe
- 1 tsp organic, raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- Remove all makeup and be sure to thoroughly cleanse your face and neck before applying this peel.
- Mix the two ingredients together until well combined and use your fingers or a mask brush to apply all over your face and neck.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes and remove with cold water.
- Use 2-3 times a week, especially before a shower or bath, or before bed to cleanse the skin and detoxify of the day's impurities.
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂