You know that glow that JLo always has, or really any other model out there? It's because they have a secret weapon that most of us don't know about! This secret weapon is usually a pretty pricey glow cream that unfortunately, most of us can't afford, but we CAN replicate it! This DIY glow cream is inspired by some of the most expensive glow creams you can purchase, but without all the alcohols and chemicals. Keep reading to find out how to make this DIY glow cream for hydrated, shimmering skin so you too can glow from head…to toe!
DIY Glow Cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp beeswax pellets
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 tbsp loose shimmer eyeshadow
- clean mascara wand
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the beeswax pellets.
- Then, melt the coconut oil and mix the two together.
- Scrap about a tablespoon of shimmer shadow or blush using a clean mascara wand to scrape.
- Add the shimmer to the coconut oil and beeswax mixture and whisk until blended together.
- Add 2-3 drops of rosemary oil.
- Pour into a clean, airtight jar or container.
- Your DIY glow cream is now ready to use
Use the glow cream anywhere you'd like some shimmer: eyes, cheekbones, decolletage, or even all over your body!
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂