Last Updated on
This super easy to make papaya body scrub will leave your skin silky soft and glowing like nothing else! Papaya contains the enzyme papain as well as alpha-hydroxy acids which clear the skin of blemishes and exfoliates to get rid of dead skin cells. Papaya enzyme is also extremely powerful in curing a multitude of skin ailments such as rough bumps, ingrown hairs, and discoloration. Papaya also contains skin lightening properties which is great for scars, dark spots, or uneven skin tone. This DIY glowing skin papaya body scrub will take you far away on a tropical vacation all while deep cleaning, exfoliating, and leaving skin silky smooth.
DIY Papaya Body Scrub
- 2/3 cup fresh papaya
- 1/2 cup brown or white sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut milk or regular milk
- Cut a papaya in half, and scoop out the seeds.
- Scoop out about 2/3 cup of papaya, and mash it until a smooth paste forms.
- Mix in brown or white sugar and milk.
- Mix well until everything is combined.
- Scoop mixture into an airtight jar or container and keep in the fridge for no more than 2-3 days.
How to Use the Papaya Body Scrub:
Use your body scrub in the shower on wet skin. Rub onto skin in slow, circular motions, concentrating on trouble spots and rough skin. Use the body scrub 2-3 times a week to remove spots, exfoliate, and get super smooth, glowing skin.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂