Looking for the perfect, refreshing exfoliator to revamp dull, tired skin? Look no more! This DIY green tea exfoliator uses only 4 ingredients and will leave your skin silky soft after just one use! It's super refreshing and you can whip it up in minutes. The green tea in this DIY green tea exfoliator will also detoxify the skin, all while sloughing off dead skin cells and revealing soft, supple skin.
DIY Green Tea Exfoliator
Green Tea: Readily available (obviously), green tea is packed full of antioxidants that can help reactivate cells and fight against damaged skin. Green tea leaves are added directly to this exfoliator to detoxify and scrub the skin.
Sugar: Helps to retain skin's moisture as well as encourage cell turnover to reveal bright, soft skin. Due to its abrasiveness, sugar is also the perfect ingredient for a scrub.
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants which can help prevent premature aging, all while moisturizing and cleansing too.
Honey: Also loaded with antioxidants, honey contains natural enzymes that help cleanse and nourish. Honey can also fight against acne due to its antibacterial properties.
- 1 tbsp green tea leaves (straight out of the bag, about 2-4 bags)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1o drops lavender essential oil, or an essential oil of your choice (optional)
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop into a clean, airtight jar or container and use as you would any scrub in the shower.
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂