Every once in a while, your face needs a good, deep scrub, and that's where this homemade honey oatmeal face scrub comes in! Made entirely with natural ingredients, this face scrub is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, healing, and moisturizing all in one! So if you're looking for a really good, deep clean scrub that will leave your skin ultra soft and clean, this homemade honey oatmeal face scrub is for you!
Homemade Honey Oatmeal Face Scrub Recipe
This face scrub uses only three all natural ingredients: honey, oatmeal, and almond oil! It's full of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds and is the perfect scrub for those with sensitive skin.
- Two parts finely ground oatmeal
- One part honey
- One part sweet almond oil (alternatively, you can also use coconut oil or olive oil)
- In a food processor or blender, grind the oatmeal until it becomes very fine.
- Then, combine the oatmeal with the honey and oil and stir until well combined.
- Scoop into a clean, airtight jar or container.
How to Use the Homemade Honey Oatmeal Face Scrub:
- Wet skin and grab a small amount of the scrub into your hands.
- Apply to skin and scrub in slow, circular motions.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- For those with sensitive skin, use no more than twice a week. For oily/acne prone skin, use up to three times a week.
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂