Last Updated on
If you've never made a green tea sugar scrub before, you're missing out! This DIY green tea scrub will leave your skin feeling super refreshed and detoxified. The addition of green tea will calm irritated skin, and infuse it with antioxidants, making for younger looking skin. Whip up this DIY green tea scrub for an afternoon skin treat and you won't regret it!
DIY Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 tsp green tea powder
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 cup coconut oil
- Start by opening up your green tea bags and dumping out the contents into a small bowl.
- In another bowl, mix green tea powder, sugar, and green tea leaves from the bag. Stir.
- Slowly start adding the coconut oil to the bowl and stir.
- Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Scoop into an airtight container for storage.
This DIY green tea sugar scrub is SO scrumptious and smells amazing! Nothing will make you feel more energized than using this scrub in the mornings and it will make your skin extremely soft and silky! Use this scrub 2-3 times a week for the ultimate in softness and to detox the skin as well.
If you like this post, please don't forget to share 🙂