With the holidays coming up, we thought we'd introduce you to this amazingly refreshing DIY honey citrus sugar scrub which will make the perfect gift! If you like making homemade gifts, this one should be at the top of your list! Simple, natural, and good for you ingredients, this DIY honey citrus sugar scrub gently exfoliates to reveal ultra soft, flawless skin.
DIY Honey Citrus Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh citrus zest of your choice (orange, lemon, lime)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- If you see that the mixture is too thick, simply add a little more olive oil. If you'd like more zest, you can also add more.
- Store in an airtight container.
- As a gift, scoop the mixture into a clean glass jar and wrap a ribbon around the rim!
How to Use the DIY Honey Citrus Sugar Scrub:
- Wet skin while in the shower.
- Grab a small amount of the scrub, and scrub directly onto skin in slow, circular motions.
- Start from the bottom (shins and feet), and work your way up towards the heart.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Use 2-3 times a week to slough off dead skin cells and reveal soft, flawless skin.
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂