This DIY matcha green tea face mask has SO many benefits for your skin, you'll soon become obsessed! The world of face masks has never been as prevalent as it is now, but purchasing face masks can get quite pricey after a while. That's why we always recommend you make your own face masks as much as you can because it's easy, it's cheap, and it's just so much fun!
You can literally walk around your kitchen and find hundreds of different face mask combinations that use foodstuffs! But today we're here to talk about this super powerful, antioxidant DIY matcha green tea face mask!
DIY Matcha Green Tea Face Mask Recipe
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 – 1 tsp raw honey
- Mix the two ingredients together until a thick consistency forms.
- Before applying the mask, be sure your skin is cleansed.
- Apply all over face and neck and massage into the skin in slow, circular motions.
- Leave on for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Benefits of DIY Matcha Green Tea Face Mask:
Matcha green tea powder helps to reduce inflammation, evens skin tone, improves elasticity, and detoxifies. This powerful ingredient also helps with acne, oiliness, and wrinkles.
Honey is a natural anti-septic anti anti-microbial ingredient which makes it great for those with oily and acne prone skin.
Use this mask 2-3 times a week to reduce redness, even skin tone, soften skin, and prevent oiliness and acne.
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂