We all agree here that paying money for toners is the biggest waste of money ever! Making your own toner is SO easy and cheap, that it would simply be a crime to shell out any money for them. A toner is basically a liquid solution which works to control combination and oily skin types, as well as prevent breakouts. This super easy DIY pineapple toner does that AND more! Pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain which makes the skin softer, and also younger looking. This is why pineapple juice is often used in tenderizing meats.
DIY Pineapple Toner
- 2 cup filtered water
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 vitamin C tablet
- Add the water and pineapple juice to a small, clean bottle.
- Crush up the vitamin C tablet, and add it to the bottle.
- Shake bottle well to mix everything well.
- Refrigerate and keep up for up to a week.
How to Use the DIY Pineapple Toner:
- Apply the toner to freshly cleansed skin using a cotton ball.
- Gentle enough to use every day.
- Will eliminate large pores, reduce shine and oiliness, and prevent breakouts.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂