With Christmas right around the corner, we're totally in the mood to whip up some delicious Christmasy beauty recipes! Enter this DIY whipped peppermint body butter recipe that's SO much fun to make, and it's also the perfect homemade gift too! Made with all natural ingredients, this DIY whipped peppermint body butter will hydrate the driest of skins and will leave you smelling like peppermint heaven!
DIY Whipped Peppermint Body Butter Recipe
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sweet almond oil
- 10-20 drops peppermint essential oil
- Combine all ingredients except for the peppermint essential oil in a double boiler and melt.
- While the ingredients are melting, stir.
- Once melted, remove the mixture and let it partially set. If you're a little impatient, you can stick the mixture in the freezer.
- Add in the peppermint essential oil and whip the mixture with a stand mixer or a hand mixer until it becomes a whipped-like consistency.
- Scoop into a clean, airtight jar and use all over body!
Note: if your home is very warm, the body butter might melt a little bit, but if it does, simply whip it up again! Can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature and makes for the perfect Christmas gift!
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂