The holidays are just around the corner, and this homemade cranberry sugar scrub is the perfect DIY gift to give to your loved ones! Unfortunately, it may be a little hard to give this decadent scrub away because it smells absolutely heavenly and will make your skin super soft! Only containing three simple ingredients, this homemade cranberry sugar scrub is easy to make, and certainly won't be breaking the bank!
Homemade Cranberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- To a blender or food processor, add the thawed cranberries and puree.
- Pour the pureed cranberries into a bowl, and add in the coconut oil and brown sugar.
- Scoop into a clean, airtight mason jar and give away as a gift or keep for yourself!
- Will keep for 1 month in the fridge.
Benefits of Homemade Cranberry Sugar Scrub:
- Sloughs off dead skin cells, revealing softer, younger looking skin.
- Hydrates dry, cracked skin.
- Removes toxins.
- Prevents cellulite.
- Fades away scars, dark spots, and sun damage.
- Improves blood circulation.
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂