Great as a gift or to keep for yourself, this homemade vanilla coffee soap is all natural and oh-so-easy to make! With moisturizing properties, this vanilla coffee soap will give you a boost of energy in the morning so you can keep on going all day! The coffee granules in this soap also exfoliate the skin, leaving it super soft and hydrated.
Homemade Vanilla Coffee Soap Recipe
The amazing scent of this soap will seriously transport you to a world of coffee and vanilla and you’ll quickly become obsessed with it! You can get all of the ingredients at your local craft store or online!
- 8.5 oz soap base
- 2 tbsp fresh coffee grounds (not used)
- 2 drops vanilla extract or vanilla essential oil
- molds of your choice
- Over a double boiler, melt your soap base gently. You can also melt the soap in the microwave for 15 second intervals. Make sure all the soap base is melted, otherwise it will harden up again.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the coffee grounds until well combined.
- Then, add in the vanilla extract or the vanilla essential oil.
- Mix well and pour into preferred molds.
- Let the soap sit at room temperature until it hardens. This can take anywhere from 1-3 hours.
Once the soap has set, you can go ahead and use it! or wrap it up and give it away as a gift!
This recipe will make about three soap bars. We used 3 oz molds.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂