Homemade body scrubs are incredibly easy to make, and will also leave your skin silky and glowing after each and every use. This DIY rose scrub for glowing skin is no exception – it only needs 3 ingredients and will make your skin soft and smelling like a bouquet of roses!
DIY Rose Scrub Recipe
This DIY rose scrub is SO easy to make, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make it sooner! It doesn’t contain any chemicals or fake dyes, so you can be sure it’s 100% natural and oh-s0-good for your skin! Make this rose scrub for yourself or give it away as a gift – your friends and family will love you for it!
- 6 tbsp white sugar
- 6 tbsp melted coconut oil
- handful of fresh rose petals
- To a blender or a food processor, add your coconut milk and sugar.
- Blend or process until well combined.
- Add in the rose petals and process again.
- Scoop mixture into a clean airtight jar or container and it’s good to go!
This DIY rose scrub is amazing because the beautiful rose color comes through in the scrub and will also smell heavenly!
Use as you would any other body scrub in the shower and rub onto skin in slow, circular motions. Rinse off and pat dry.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂