Last Updated on
This DIY aloe vera oil recipe for hair growth will make your tresses grow like CRAZY – trust us, we’ve tried it and we were super happy with the results! As you may already know, aloe vera is an all natural gel that comes from the aloe plant. The gel that is found inside the aloe leaves is one of those super compounds that can heal a number of ailments including acne, wrinkles, rosacea, burns, scars, thinning hair, breaking hair, stomach aches, and the list goes on and on! Today today, we’ll show you how to harness the incredible power of aloe vera to grow your hair – this stuff is seriously god-sent!
Homemade Aloe Vera Oil For Hair Growth
- 1/2 cup fresh aloe vera gel (either purchased or freshly squeezed!)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or other carrier oil such as olive oil or avocado oil
- In a bowl, mash the aloe vera gel until you see no more clumps.
- Then, add in your coconut oil and mix well.
- Heat the mixture in a pot for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool and pour mixture into a clean bottle.
How to Use Aloe Vera Oil For Hair Growth
- Before bed, apply a dime sized amount of the aloe vera mixture and massage gently into scalp.
- Leave on overnight and wash out in the morning.
- Use 2-3 times a week for opitmal results.
Alternatively, you can also use this mixture directly onto your skin for anti-aging, acne, dry skin, as well as burns.
Don’t forget to share this awesome post 🙂
Image Sources: YouTube