Charcoal isn't just for your skin – it can also do wonders for your hair! You've undoubtedly saturated your hair with tons of different shampoos, conditioners, serums, sprays, and other hair products over the years, and after a while, that can cause a ton of buildup. This DIY charcoal shampoo can remove all and any extra buildup as well as detoxify the scalp to encourage healthier and faster hair growth.
DIY Charcoal Shampoo
- Deep cleaning properties to absorb dirt, excess oil, dandruff, and buildup.
- Unclogs hair follicles by detoxifying the scalp.
- Encourages hair growth.
- Prevents split ends.
- 1 cup liquid castile soap
- 1 1/2 tbsp activated charcoal powder
- 1/4 cup filtered or distilled water
- a few drops of tea tree oil (for dandruff) or any other essential oil (for scent)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Make sure to stir until there are no lumps left!
- Transfer your DIY charcoal shampoo to a clean shampoo bottle or a pump bottle.
- Use the homemade shampoo as you would any other shampoo!
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂