If you're looking to grow your hair, look no further than this hair growth shampoo! This DIY hair growth shampoo is 100% natural, super easy to make, and you most likely already have the ingredients in your pantry. The combination of baking soda and apple cider vinegar will not only clean and de-gunk your hair, but also strengthen the follicle, give it a ton of shine, and regenerate hair growth.
Why The Hair Growth Shampoo Works
The addition of baking soda ensures that your hair will be stripped of all build up and gunk, leaving the hair follicle completely clean and free of any chemicals, so that the hair can breathe and therefore grow much easier and faster. Baking soda is also an intense cleanser, leaving hair squeaky clean.
Apple cider vinegar promotes health hair growth and also gives it a ton of shine. By mixing ACV with baking soda, a chemical reaction happens which strengthens the hair, disinfects, and also promotes a healthy scalp. Therefore, hair will grow much faster.
Hair Growth Shampoo Recipe
- 1 spray bottle or clean shampoo bottle
- baking soda
- apple cider vinegar
- essential oil (click here to see the best essential oils for hair use!)
- coconut oil
- In a bottle, mix 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water. Shake well to mix.
- Apply to wet or dry hair and massage gently from roots to tips. Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Please note that this will not foam up, but don't worry – it doesn't need to 🙂
- Rinse out.
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water and a few drops of essential oil in a bottle. Pour over hair (this is the apple cider vinegar rinse!).
- Brush hair out, and apply a very small amount of coconut oil to your ends to keep them moisturized.
You can use this every single day instead of shampoo. It's much cheaper, much healthier, and much more effective than any hair growth shampoo you'll ever use! Try this for a week straight and you'll notice a major difference!
Did you enjoy this post? If so, don't forget to share and also leave a comment below 🙂