Does your hair feel dull and dry? Are you looking for a quick fix to split ends and an itchy scalp? If so, then you have surely landed in the holy grail of hair-care. This easy Homemade Aloe Vera Conditioner is certain to bring healing deep into the hair follicles while adding a shine that will make heads turn. This mix requires little effort and items that are usually found in our own homes. It will provide you with various benefits that not only improve your looks but also your health and hygiene.
Homemade Aloe Vera Conditioner
We will need four ingredients, notorious for their beauty benefits such as:
- Aloe Vera – Known for its gooey center, this common plant is full of enzymes that protect hair cells and repairs dry, brittle ends. It also aids relief for itchy scalp and helps hair grow.
- Tea Tree Oil – Shines by going deep into the hairs layers to reverse any damage and is a cleanser with its antibacterial properties. Tea tree oil is good for treating dandruff and stimulating the follicles to gain even more length. (Plus it smells great so you can't beat that!)
- Almond Oil – This carrier oil is a great base and aids in nourishment and strength. With a high concentrate of Omega-3 Fatty acids and Vitamin E, almond oil truly packs a punch.
- Your favorite (organic) conditioner – Although your regular bottle will do just fine, for best results, you can go organic to avoid any extra chemicals, dyes or synthetic fragrances.
Step 1. In a half full bottle of your preferred conditioner, mix:
- 1/3 cup of juiced Aloe Vera (A small to medium sized piece should do the job, you can crush it with a fork or a small mixer)
- 2-3 drops of all-natural tea tree oil
- 2/3 cup of Almond oil
Step 2. After shaking all the ingredients together, get in the shower and wash your hair first. Put your new Homemade Aloe Vera Conditioner on starting from a generous amount on your tips and run it through all the way up to your scalp. Leave it in your hair while you soap up.
Step 3. After about 5-7 minutes rinse your hair thoroughly and pat dry.
Your hair will be softer, shinier and stronger after just one wash. You can do this once or twice a week for exceptional results and even add a drop or almond oil to your tips once your hair dry for more coverage. Try it fr your self and let us know how it worked for you!
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂