Most people that have been trying to grow their hair for a long time without any avail may totally roll their eyes at this. It’s true, it’s not easy to get beautiful, long, thick hair, but it’s also not impossible! If you’ve tried everything under the sun and nothing has worked, why not give it ONE more try with this Indian hair growth formula? This Indian hair growth formula has been used by Indian women for generations, and, as you can see, Indian women DO have some envious locks! So is this their secret?
Speaking with a few Indian bloggers and friends, we’ve confirmed that YES, this Indian hair growth formula is constantly used in their culture to achieve long, healthy, and thick hair. The ingredients used are 100% natural and easy to get a hold of, so what have we got to loose?
Indian Hair Growth Formula
- 1 tbsp castor oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- 1-2 aloe vera leaves
- Start by cutting the aloe vera leaves lengthwise. Scoop and scrape out the gel and place in a bowl. Then, rub your scalp with the leaves (gel side). Massage the aloe vera gel onto your scalp, making sure to saturate entire head.
- In a bowl, combine castor oil, coconut oil, and vitamin E oil (pierce capsule with a needle).
- Place the bowl into another bowl with hot water to warm up the oils. Make sure the hot water doesn’t go into the oil bowl. Leave it in there for 5 minutes.
- Massage the warm oil into your head, going in slow, circular motions, making sure to saturate entire head. The massage motion will increase blood circulation which encourages hair growth.
- Weave your hair into a tight braid or a bun and cover with a shower cap. Leave on overnight.
- Use this mask 2-3 times a week for at least 2 months.
People have been RAVING about this hair growth formula:
“I tried this method exactly as she explained to and it WORKED!” one commenter said. “My hair grew about 4 to 5 inches in about 3 months! I did it 2 x per week for a month. Then 1 x per week for the next 2 months. It made my hair so healthy and strong. Everyone kept commenting on how fast my hair grew and how long it is. Before I started my hair was bra strap length. Now it is to my hips!”
“It’s amazing . . . I’ve seen results in just 2 wash[es] . . . My hair [ha]s became more silky and the best part it made my hair 2.5 cm longer.”
Like this post? Pin and share 🙂