Papaya and aloe vera make an AMAZING hair growth mask for the simple fact that they contain oodles of essential hair vitamins and minerals. This papaya and aloe vera hair growth mask will infuse each and every hair follicle with tons of moisture, shine, and strength. All three of these things encourage faster, healthier hair growth. The mask penetrates deep into the hair follicles strengthening every strand and delivering much needed hair growth nutrients.
Papaya and Aloe Vera Hair Growth Mask Recipe
- one half of a papaya
- one aloe vera stalk, fresh
- You can either leave the papaya seeds or take them out. But the seeds contain a ton of minerals which are beneficial for healthy hair, so we suggest leaving them in!
- Place papaya cubes with seeds in blender or food processor and blend until a smoothie like consistency appears.
- Cut your aloe vera stalk and scoop out the fresh, slimy pulp. Be careful as the gel from aloe vera can stain and leave a blood-like stain.
- Add the aloe vera gel to the blender or food processor and mix again for a few pulses.
- Apply mask to dry, unwashed hair, massaging into gently into the scalp.
- The mask will be a little runny and slimy, but just slip a shower cap on!
- Leave the papaya and aloe vera mask on for 20-30 minutes, but the longer the better!
- Wash the mask out, and shampoo and condition as normal.
For best results, use this mask 2-3 times a week. It may seem like a pain, and yes, it is a bit messy, but is it so worth it! The papaya and aloe vera will distribute their nutrients directly to the hair, and within a month, you’ll see a difference in hair length!
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂