Last Updated on
This DIY eyelash lengthening serum has been tried and tested by us as well as hundreds of other beauty bloggers, and we SWEAR by it! For the longest time, I couldn’t grow my lashes no matter what I tried, and so I started buying all kinds of different eyelash lengthening products but I was only wasting my money. After a year, a few hundred dollars, and a lot of frustration, I finally gave up! My eyelashes just didn’t want to grow for whatever reason. But then, I came upon the holy grail that is this DIY eyelash lengthening serum!
Homemade Eyelash Lengthening Serum
- 1 clean mascara or nail polish container
- 1 unused mascara wand
- Castor Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Clean the container really well and let dry.
- Fill the container with about 1/4 castor oil, 1/4 aloe vera gel, and 1/2 with vitamin E oil.
- You can source vitamin E oil simply by breaking apart vitamin E capsules.
- Shake as well as you can and apply directly to lashes (as if you were applying mascara) before bed. Leave on overnight.
- Repeat every single night (or as often as you remember).
- You’ll start to notice growth and thickening within a month.
Why This Works:
Castor oil has long been known and associated with hair growth. The properties it contains encourages hair growth like nothing else, and it’s also moisturizing. Aloe vera gel will also help lengthen the lashes all the while moisturizing them. And vitamin E oil will accelerate the length of your lashes. Combined, these 3 ingredients make the perfect trifecta for super long, thick lashes in no time.
We’ve tried it and it worked for us, when nothing else did! So give it a try and let us know how it goes for you!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to share 🙂