Have you ever longed for that perfect makeup that would fit you like a glove? Wait no more beauties, because Maybelline's Fit Me collection is just what you need! I picked this up a few weeks ago because I wanted to test out just how good the “fit” would really be so here is my Maybelline Fit Me review.
Maybelline Fit Me Review
- The price is very affordable at around $8 for foundation, powder, and blush (each). Compared to other drugstore brands, Maybelline Fit Me is more than fairly priced.
- Goes on very smoothly and does exactly what it says: it fits YOU. I picked up shades 125 which is fair-medium, and I must say it was absolutely seamless.
- Unlike other makeup, Fit Me did not break me out. My skin is extremely prone to breakouts, so I'm very careful of what I put on. But this is my second week wearing Fit Me and I am pleased to say no breakouts here!
- The Fit Me foundation, powder, and blush go together very well, all blending in beautifully and leaving your skin very soft and silky to the touch.
- After an hour or so, my complexion got pretty greasy, even with the pressed powder on top. So I would suggest this to those whose with dry skin!
- The foundation bottle does NOT have a pump, which drives me absolutely crazy since it can get a little messy trying to get it out.
- The brush that the blush compact comes with…is just downright horrible. But what can you expect? Just use your own brush!
- Great price
- Would NOT recommend to those with oily skin or acne as the coverage is more light to medium and also leaves your t-zone a little greasy.
- Smells really nice!
- Leaves a flawless, airbrushed looked and feels very light
If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to share:)