Today we'll review the Vichy Autobronzant! Vichy's Capital Soleil Autobronzant is like a God-sent self-tanner for me. I ask myself every day, how I could have gone so long without trying this stuff…is beyond me. Anyways, I gave it a go a couple of weeks ago when I bought the rest of my Vichy loot (which I love!) and I immediately fell in love with it.
Must-Have Self Tanner: Vichy Autobronzant
WHY VICHY CAPITAL SOLEIL AUTOBRONZANT IS SO GREAT
- It doesn't have that gross self-tanning smell that most self-tanners have. It actually just smells like a regular moisturizer
- Develops within one hour – you can actually see results in less than that.
- Leaves you with a beautiful, perfect glow – not orangey, fake, or super dark – just enough to make it look as if you've been sitting in the sun for a bit.
- Doesn't clog pores or break you out. Vichy is known for their sensitive skin products so this is 100% safe to use on acne prone or sensitive skin.
- It doesn't leave streaks – just make sure you blend it well into your skin!
- The color doesn't fade away quickly and you can build it to your liking. If you want a darker look, just apply more!
- It goes on smoothly and hydrates your skin for hours.
- Last but not least, it looks extremely natural.
Can I say anything bad about this product? No, not really. I recommend it to anyone that wants a natural looking, safe tan. I don't know if you can get it in stores in the United States, but you can order it online. And at only $28 a pop, you can't really go wrong for a self-tanner!