Making your own serum is a LOT easier than you'd think, and, once you have all of your essential oils, you'll be able to make several batches and you'll end up saving a ton of money! This DIY anti-aging serum is made up of all natural, organic essential oils which penetrate the dermis to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and crows feet.
DIY Anti-Aging Serum
- 1/2 oz rosehip essential oil
- 1/2 oz jojoba oil
- 1/4 oz grapeseed oil
- 5 drops vitamin E oil
- 7 drops geranium
- 5 drops helychrysum
This recipe will yield about a 2 oz bottle.
- Add all ingredients in a 2oz bottle dropper and shake well.
- Apply every night before bed and focus on wrinkle prone areas such as around the eyes, mouth, and forehead.
Benefits of DIY Anti-Aging Serum:
- Smooths out fine lines
- Hydrates dry skin
- Prevents formation of wrinkles, fine lines, and crows feet
- Fades acne scars and dark spots
- Evens skin tone
This serum will keep well at room temperature for 1 year, so no need to refrigerate!
If you like this post, please share and Pin 🙂