Who wouldn’t love a non-invasive, cheap face lift? Thankfully, it’s totally doable with this super simple DIY face lift mask that uses only natural ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry! Naturally, this DIY face lift mask contains egg white which is one of the best ingredients you can use for aging skin. Because egg whites contain a high amount of protein and B vitamins, they’re often used to tighten, firm, and lift the skin. Read more about how to make this mask and its benefits!
DIY Face Lift Mask
- Egg whites are packed with proteins and vitamins which go deep into the skin to plump up loose, aging skin. Egg whites help to lift sagging skin, tighten, and firm it all at the same time. Regular use of egg white masks can prove to be extremely effective for long term results.
- In this recipe, we’ll use use the juice of a lime or lemon…whatever you have on hand is just fine! Limes and lemons are acidic and therefore combat bacteria, cleanse, and whiten dark spots and stains, especially those from acne, sun damage, or simply age spots. Regular use of lime or lemon juice can erase these dark spots and bring skin back to its natural color.
- Honey is a natural anti-septic as well as a natural moisturizer. This combination kills bacteria all while hydrating dry, parched skin.
- 1 egg white
- juice of a lime or lemon wedge
- 1 spoonful of honey
- Stir all ingredients in a bowl until the consistency becomes that of a foamy one.
- Apply to clean skin and let sit for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water and pat dry.
- For best results, use 2-3 times a week.
Dispose of any leftover mask – it is only good for one use! When ready, make again – it’s that simple!
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂