The holidays are right around that corner, and this DIY gingerbread sugar scrub is perfect to give away or make a big batch for yourself! Indulge your skin in a Christmasy scented scrub – the DIY gingerbread scrub will make you feel and smell super festive. Very easy to make, extremely cheap, and a great gift idea that won't break the bank!
Homemade Gingerbread Sugar Scrub
This DIY gingerbread sugar scrub is packed full of yummy smelling spices, brown sugar to exfoliate, and coconut oil to moisturize and rejuvenate skin. There are many ways to use coconut oil for better skin, and in this scrub, the coconut oil will leave your skin feeling so soft and silky, that you won't even need to moisturize afterwards!
- ½ cup Brown Sugar (light or dark)
- ½ Pure Cane or Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- half a tsp Cinnamon
- half a tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp All Spice
- Combine your sugars and coconut oil and mix using a stand mixer or a handheld mixture until a fluffy paste is formed.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl, and add in vanilla and spices.
- Beat on low for about 30 seconds just until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Spoon mixture out into a clean jar and store in a cool, dark place.
- This gingerbread sugar scrub will last about a month, so make sure to use it 2-3 times a week for super soft skin!
- Use on wet skin in the shower by rubbing onto skin in slow, circular motions.
If you enjoyed this post, please share and leave a comment below 🙂