This DIY scar and stain remover works like magic on any scars, dark spots, and/or skin stains. Trust us, we've tried it and the results are impressive! This recipe contains all natural ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, therefore is easy to put together.
Homemade Scar and Stain Remover
Why This Scar Eraser Works:
Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent that lightens dark skin spots.
Cinnamon is antibacterial and antimicrobial, and cleanse the skin thoroughly.
Honey is another antibacterial agent, but known for its moisturizing properties. So while all the other ingredients work hard at erasing scars and stains, honey will control redness, dryness, and inflammation.
Nutmeg has natural astringent properties and is an amazing acne fighter because it exfoliates the skin gently getting rid of blackheads, whiteheads, and breakouts.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Rub onto affected areas (on a cleansed face) in slow, circular motions.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat daily until you start to see results!
- You should see dramatic results within just a week.
- Thereafter, re-apply only every other day.
- Once you see your scars/spots/stains start to completely fade, use only when needed!
Don't forget to share 🙂