Darkened elbows, knees, and armpits can look pretty unflattering, especially against pale skin. It almost gives you that “unwashed” feeling, or as if you've fallen down and are caked in mud. If dark elbows, knees, and armpits bother you, there's a very simple and cheap cure! Let me show you how to get rid of dark elbows, knees, and armpits in a pinch!
Get Rid of Dark Elbows, Knees, and Armpits Tutorial
Why it Works:
Honey works hard to cleanse, disinfect, and moisturize the skin.
Olive oil also works to infuse moisture, since the other ingredients can be hard on their own.
Lemons are natural whiteners, therefore one of the key ingredients to lightening dark spots.
Baking Soda is the exfoliant in this equation, helping to remove dead skin cells.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well.
- Apply to affected areas such as elbows, knees, armpits, or even dark spots on your face.
- Apply gauze over the area and leave on overnight.
- In the morning, wash off with warm water and pat dry.
- Massage a small amount of coconut oil onto the dried area.
- Repeat this procedure for 10 days and you will see a noticeable difference
If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to share and leave a comment below 🙂