This is one of my absolute favorite sugar scrubs to make! It's super easy and the smell is intoxicating! I love using this grapefruit sugar scrub during my morning showers because the citrus in the grapefruit will just waken you up plus the grapefruit scent on your skin is out of this world! No need to spend your hard earned dough of scrubs – there seriously is nothing easier than making your own!
Grapefruit Sugar Body Scrub
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/6 cup coconut oil
- 10-15 drops grapefruit essential oil
- food coloring (optional, but I like my scrubs to look the part too!)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together your sugar and coconut oil until well incorporated.
- Add in your essential oil and mix well. You can add as much or as little as you like – completely up to you!
- If you're using food coloring, start with just a drop and then mix. Keep adding until you have the color you want. I used about 2 drops of red food coloring.
How to Use:
Use every other day in the shower to slough off dead skin cells, remove any bumps, and clean out pores. Follow up with a homemade whipped body butter.
Don't forget to share this awesome post 🙂