Last Updated on
Let's talk about the amazing health benefits of the noni fruit! If you've never heard of the tropical noni fruit, that's okay – it's not a very common plant and you wouldn't see it in any supermarkets. The noni fruit is native to Polynesia, but grows in almost every single tropical region and if you've ever been to, let's say Dominican Republic, chances are, you've seen a noni tree! Let's check out the amazing health benefits of the noni fruit!
At first look, this fruit looks completely alien with its pimple-like bumps protruding from its flesh, but actually, it's all very harmless. The trees on which they grow are very large, with large green leaves and the fruits grow in abundance. When fully ripe, the fruit is very soft and squishy, kinda like a rip avocado.
You can find all kinds of noni fruit supplements in the supplement aisle at your local market or even at health food stores: but be weary. A lot of them contain a bunch of preservatives and all kinds of nasty stuff that you don't really want ingesting. Steer clear of noni powders or pills: you want the JUICE. Try finding an all-natural, 100% organic noni juice or buy it straight from Amazon. Now it is a little expensive, but I kid you not, the health benefits of this stuff is unlike ANYTHING else!
Health Benefits of the Noni Juice
Noni juice is a natural antioxidant, and comes with a slew of benefits including but not limited to:
- Analgesic: Noni has the nicknames “The Tree for Headaches” or “The Painkiller tree” because studies have shown that noni reduce pain comparable to the drugs hydrocortisone and tramadol, making it a tremendous tool for fighting joint pain and headaches.
- Immune Booster Noni can boost your immune system as well as strengthen it.
- Antibacterial: Contains antibacterial agents which can fight off E-Coli and Staph.
- Antidepressant/Sedative: Stimulated serotonin and melatonin
- Skin Care/Hair Care: When rubbed on the scalp, noni can stimulate hair growth and give it a health, lustrous shine. Applied to the skin it can cure a number of ailments such as eczema, rosacea, and acne.
- Anti-Tumor/Anti-Cancer: Noni stimulated the production of nitric oxide which reduces tumors and stops cancerous cells from multiplying.
- Lowers blood pressure: High in phytonutrients, selenium, and Vitamin C, which fight free radical damage on blood vessel walls.
- Cholesterol: Lowers cholesterol by preventing the absorption of LDL cholesterol.
- Memory: Noni also helps keep your brain focused.
- IBS/Constipation: Noni is high in soluble fiber as well as rich in mineral and vitamins which will keep your intestines healthy.
- Antibacterial/Antifungal/Antiviral: Noni can fight off infections comparable to that of prescription drugs. It contains anthraquinones, scopoletin, and terpenes, among others all work together to fight diseases.
So my question to you is…why would you spend money on chemical prescription drugs when you can drink healthy, natural, organic noni juice to treat almost all ailments? It seems to me like this stuff is up there with coconut oil: the miracle workers.
The Beauty Benefits of Noni Juice
Like I mentioned above, noni juice is not just for your insides – it's also for your outsides! Living in a tropical country, I am constantly exposed to noni fruit and I take advantage of it! But even if you're not, you can still find it in stores or online and I gurantee you, you won't go back to anything else!
- Drink 1 glass of noni juice a day not only for health, but also for stronger, longer nails.
- Rub noni juice onto your scalp and let it sit for 15 minutes. Do this 2-3 times a week and you'll notice your hair will be softer and healthier. Not to mention it promotes growth!
- Apply noni juice directly to your face. Using a cotton pad, apply the noni juice all over your face and neck. It eliminates acne, rosacea, eczema, scars, wrinkles, etc. Just make sure to use it consistently!
So now that you know the incredible powers of the noni fruit, go ahead and get yourself a bottle and start reaping its benefits!
Did you enjoy this post? Know someone who can benefit from this info? Why not share! 🙂