Last Updated on
This tea tree and mint foot scrub is incredibly easy to make, smells amazing, and will leave your feet extra soft! It’s also an awesome gift to give away for the holidays. Simply package it in a cute container and wrap a little bow around it!
Tea Tree and Mint Foot Scrub Recipe
- 1 jar
- a carrier oil (olive oil, coconut oil, etc…)
- black lava salt
- tea tree essential oil
- peppermint essential oil
- Fill your jar 3/4 of the way with the black lava salt.
- Pour your carrier oil over the salt so that it completely covers the salt.
- Add 6 drops each of the essential oils.
- Use the foot scrub in the shower by taking a handful of the scrub and just scrubbing your feet.
- Rinse off, pat dry, and follow up with a foot cream.
Benefits of Tea Tree and Mint Foot Scrub
This foot scrub is much more effective than most foot scrubs because it contains black lava salt. Black lava salt contains activated charcoal which removes toxins and lets the skin breathe. This allows for the oils to be able to penetrate the skin much easier and deeper.
Leave a comment before and don’t forget to share 🙂