Last Updated on
Has your skin been drooping lately? Are you noticing some fine lines here and there or are your wrinkles already in full bloom! Not worry guys, because the 5 minute face lift can cure all of that and then some! We tried out the ultimate 5 minute face lift so that we could tell YOU whether to try it or not. The verdict? Try it, try it, try it! This DIY face lift mask can be prepared in under 2 minutes, and when you take it off, your skin will look lifted, rejuvenated, and glowing! We noticed that we got the exact same results as if we were to go to an expensive salon and get a mini face lift! Fine lines became almost non-existent, and the overall look of the skin was much more taut, supple, hydrated, and brighter! Needles to say, we love this mask because it’s easy, fast, and it works!
5 Minute Face Lift
- one egg white
- lemon or lime wedge, juice squeezed
- 1 tsp raw honey
- In a medium bowl, crack an egg white and start whisking it.
- Once the egg white has become frothy, squeeze in a lemon or lime wedge and mix well.
- Then, add in your honey and whisk again.
- On a cleansed face and neck, apply the mask using either your fingers or a clean brush.
- Leave the mask on until you feel that is has tightened, about 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water, as the cold water will seal the newly tightened pores.
- Follow up with a light moisturizer.
Why The Ultimate 5 Minute Face Lift Mask Works
Egg white is a natural astringent which reduces sebum and oil, while tightening the skin and reducing the size of pores. Egg whites also smooth out wrinkles and can also remove little hairs!
Lemons or limes exfoliate, removing dead skin cells, while also disinfecting and reducing the appearance of dark spots and/or scars.
Honey works as a antibacterial cleanser as well as a moisturizer, so your skin stays clean and nicely hydrated.
Use this mask 2-3 times a week and soon you’ll notice a difference in your pores, scars, wrinkles, and fine lines!
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂