Why would you spend hundreds of dollars on cosmetic products that promise to rid your skin of acne, pimples and blackheads, when they don't even work? There are literally thousands of acne related products out there on the market, but none of them actually work the way they're supposed to! And trust me when I say I have tried countless creams, gels, washes and masks from the most expensive to the cheapest and in the end…they're all the same.
Stop wasting your money on these products because you can do the same thing at home. Pure, natural ingredients are best when it comes to your skin, hair and nails so just rummaging through your fridge and cupboards could save you hundreds! Here are some of my favorite acne home remedies.
Top 10 Acne Home Remedies
- Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Note that this remedy is not for sensitive skin.
- Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.
- Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
- Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne .
- Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, & other skin infections.
- Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix with fresh lime juice, and apply on pimples. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots.
- Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on swelling pimples or acne.
- Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for pimples, blackheads, and cracked skin.
- Mix lime juice and rose water in equal portions. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on acne pimples and keep up to 1 hour, then wash.
there are numerous publications on acne remedies & treatments, some times it can get confusing on which one to choose..i think the way forward is to stick to what works for your skin type…trying all suggestions may make it worse
i suggest., for a much cheaper remedies to prevent and/or for treatment. so, that the tips will be not limited to class a. (person with enough finance)
hi im leslie,im i will be 13 in 3 monthes as you prabably know when you start ur girly (parts of age) wink…wink you start to get acne which is beginning to be abit of a problem because a good proportion of my friends have clear butter soft faces i asked them how their faces stay so clear and they told me to come here i have to ask for you,which is the best way to get rid of acne? :I
i have got pimples on cheeks and on forehead i have tried many of them but nothing happen i shall check again with derma
Neutrogena Skin ID. Best product out there if your lazy to do these.