Watermelon contains about 90% water, so it’s no wonder that it acts as an amazing face mask for dry skin. When skin is dry, it’s lacking moisture (water), and therefore a watermelon face mask is just the thing to repair dry, damaged skin. This watermelon face mask for dry, damaged skin goes deep into the skin to hydrate, heal, and reveal smooth, glowing skin.
Watermelon Face Mask
Benefits of Watermelon Face Mask:
- Watermelon contains vitamin A and folic acid which protect the skin from sun damage and also repair damaged skin cells.
- Vitamin C in watermelon works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry, parched skin.
- Evens out skin tone and improves pigmentation.
- Treats acne and other skin ailments.
- 1/3 cup Watermelon pulp
- 2 tbsp honey
- Take out some watermelon pulp and mash it well.
- Add honey to the watermelon pulp and mix well until combined. Add more honey if the mixture is too watery.
- Apply to cleansed skin and cover face and neck.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
For best results, use this watermelon face mask 3 times a week to exfoliate, hydrate, and get rid of blemishes.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂