Looking for a cheap and effective alternative to store bought scrubs? This DIY baking soda face scrub works just as well as any other facial scrub, but it will literally cost you pennies! The small granules in baking soda help with exfoliation, all the while removing dirt, impurities, build up, and blackheads. To make this baking soda face scrub even better, we like to add a little bit of coconut oil which will make this scrub less abrasive, add hydration, and make skin glowing!
DIY Baking Soda Face Scrub Recipe
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- a drop of lavender essential oil
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Apply to wet skin and scrub in slow, circular motions.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Gentle enough to use every day!
Benefits of DIY Baking Soda Face Scrub:
- Deep cleansing
- Prevents breakouts
- Prevents dull skin
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and acne scars
- Softens bumpy skin
- Brightens skin
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂