Cherry? Check! Lime? Check! Cherry limeade? Check check! This lip scrub’s got it all! An all natural, homemade lip scrub that smells and tastes just like cherry limeade and will leave your lips silky smooth! Super gentle, yet super effective, this DIY cherry limeade lip scrub is easy to make and all natural!
DIY Cherry Limeade Lip Scrub
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp cherry extract
- 5 drops lime essential oil
- 2 drops vitamin E oil
- 1 drop green food coloring – optional
Please note that this recipe will make two small lip scrub containers.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- If you’re not using green food coloring, the lip scrub will be a light pink color from the cherry extract.
- Transfer to a clean, airtight container and store for up to 3 months.
How to Use the DIY Cherry Limeade Lip Scrub:
- Wet your lips and apply a small amount of the lip scrub.
- Scrub onto your lips using your finger in small circular motions.
- Rinse lips and pat dry.
- Follow up with a homemade lip balm.
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂